Sail by Catamaran to Isla Mujeres
Cancun Sightseeing Tours > Sail by Catamaran to Isla Mujeres
We invite you to travel to this tropical island that sits on the imaginary line between the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy a sail on a beautiful Trimaran to Isla Mujeres.
Isla Mujeres (Island of Women) is a casual, laid-back refuge from the conspicuously commercialized action of Cancún, visible across a narrow channel. Just 8km (5 miles) long and 4km (2 1/2 miles) wide, it's known as the best value in the Caribbean, assuming that you prefer an easy-going vacation pace, and prefer simplicity to pretence.
This is an island of white-sand beaches and turquoise waters, complemented by a town filled with Caribbean-colored clapboard houses and rustic, open-air restaurants specializing in the bounty of the sea. Hotels are clean and comfortable, but if you're looking for lots of action or opulence, you'll be happier in Cancún. A few recent additions on Isla Mujeres provide more luxurious lodging choices, but they still maintain a decidedly casual atmosphere.
- Adults: US $65
- Children: US $37.5
- Length: 9 Hours
- Rates may change depending on the date selected.
- Hotel Pick Up.
- Bilingual tour conductor.
- Round trip transportation on a sail trimaran.
- Snorkel equipment, new souvenir snorkel tube, life vest.
- Certified snorkel guide.
- Open bar on board the trimaran, spinnaker and buffet lunch.
- A $5.00 USD Maritime Park Tax must be paid at the time of boarding directly at the dock.
- Our service begins with complimentary pick up for our passengers from 8:45 am to 9:30 am.
- Departs at 10:00 am. Enjoy the sail on a beautiful Trimaran through the Caribbean Sea.
- From there we all head to Marine Park El Farito or to do some snorkeling ( 1 hr.) at this reef and admire the Caribbean Sea life and famous coral formations.
- Then we take you to downtown to have some time to walk and shop around.
- After all this action we will head to our beach Club to have a great buffet lunch and enjoy the beach or pool facilities on site.
- On our way back (weather permitting) you would be able to do some spinnaker sailing and have the opportunity to take that incredible experience home.
- Travel light; wear swimming suite and comfortable clothes and shoes. Bring towel, sunglasses and extra cloth changing.
- You must use biodegradable sun block
Activities Isla Mujeres subject to weather conditions.
Snorkeling activity is optional and you can stay on the boat if do not want to participate.
Back to Cancun Sightseeing Tours