Classic Chichen Itza Ruins Tour
Cancun Sightseeing Tours > Here
The most important archaeological zone in The Mayan World and for a limited time book at a Special Rate
Visit the most important archaeological zone of the Mayan World,
the ancient capital of the Mayan Empire.
There you can admire the majestic Observatory, The Sacred Cenote where sacrifices
took place, The Ball Court, the Castle, the Pyramid of Kukulkan and all the remains
that this extinguished culture left for us to witness that they once existed.
Chichen Itza has recently been declared Human Heritage.
This is something you just can't afford to miss it.
- Adults: US $65
- Children: US $40
- Length: 11 Hours
- Rates may change depending on the date selected.
- Round trip transportation.
- Entrance to the archaeological site.
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Guided visit.
- Buffet lunch (Drinks not included).
- Entrance to Suytun underwater grotto
- Federal Tax for use video cameras inside the site
- Pick up all the passengers from 7:00 am to 7:45 am at the lobby of all mayor hotels
- Check in at our terminal
- Depart at 8:15 am. We do a quick stop of 20 minutes for services in a Mayan Village.
- We arrive to Chichen Itza around 12:00
- Now we take a delicious buffet lunch with typical Yucatan dishes as well as poultry, hamburgers and salad bar while watching regional people dancing folkloric music.
- We are ready to get into the archaeological site.
- Once inside we divide groups into English and Spanish speaking and take a 1 hour and a half guided visit and an extra 30 minutes of free time.
- On the way back we stop to visit Suytun under eater grotto where you can swim or admire the natural formation.
- Wear comfortable light and fresh clothes, as well as good walking shoes or sneaker, sunglasses and hat.
- You must use biodegradable sun block
Children are consider from 5 to 12 years.
Back to Cancun Sightseeing Tours